Fractional Private Residence Clubs
Private Residence Clubs generally occupy the top tier of the fractional property marketplace with the highest value properties which are staffed and service to a 'five star plus' standard with a concierge service, housekeepers etc. A PRC is a fractional, vacation real estate development owned by members with fractions broadly ranging from four to 12 owners per residence.
Through owning a fraction each party will hold a title deed so can benefit from any increase in real estate values- something quite likely even in depressed markets as PRCs are based in the most desirable locations around the world.
Although strictly speaking a PRC is part ownership of a single property, companies frequently offer members access to other properties within the company portfolio or operated by selected affiliates.
- Latest News: Argentina's first private residence club launched
- Latest News: Karma Resorts signs up to The Registry Collection
- Latest News: Private residence club launched on St Kitts
- Latest News: Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club teams up with Flexjet
- Latest News: Free dues for a year for new Tucker's Point owners
Continue here for more Private Club news stories